Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Is Golf that exciting? - FBR Open

A dumber man than I would complain about yesterdays events. But not I. My boss managed to procure several tickets to the FBR Open up in Scottsdale this weekend, a golfing event that runs Tuesday through Sunday. Now here's the deal, the weekend is when they big boys are playing, the famous names in golf and such. Tuesday, well not much happening on Tuesday. Guess when I get to go, yup Tuesday. So, I didn't see a lick of golf. It probably didn't help that it was raining. However, our tickets were for the skybox, so instead of watching golf, we got free drinks and food. The end result from yesterdays events from my view? Leave work early, get free food and free drinks. Not too shabby. The golf thing? Well, maybe next year.

No comments: