Sunday, February 11, 2007

Almost Forgot - Casio Exilim EX-Z70

Look at that, I mention that I get a new toy, and don't even show what it is. Shame on this guy.

In my search for a good digital camera I did as usual, a routine of internet research and price comparisons. There's a lot of good cameras out there, but I had some pretty specific ideas. I wanted something easy to use, that used Secure Digital memory, had a long battery life, and looked cool. What I ended up finding was the Casio Exilim EX-Z70. It sports a slick black aluminum casing, has a sweet feature called "best shot" which takes the guesswork out of your camera settings, and uses SD memory. A perfect match. I used it these past to days with no hassle at all. You can see the quality of picture from my previous two posts.

Here's some pictures I snagged from Digitalcamerareview.com. Go figure, they have pretty good reviews as well.

No comments: