Sunday, February 11, 2007

I look good in costume - Arizona Renaissance Festival

Yesterday was one for the books. I think I actually wore myself out. Breakfast from 08:00 to 09:00, Renfest from 10:30 to 18:00, house party from 20:00 to 01:00 or so. Yup.

Breakfast was good, except for a mention from Marc about certain strange things found on the internet. Normally this wouldn't be a problem except that a friend of mine from work had stopped by, with his wife. Marc, if you're reading this, yeah.. We need different breakfast conversation. :)

Renfest was the fun part. Went there with Curtis and my other friend Marc. Good times, I'll post pictures from that. I really enjoy Renfest, but I must admit, I had ulterior motives for going. A pretty girl I know was working there. I like her, and I'm mostly sure she like me. Puts me in a good mood she does.

House party was pretty good, not huge, which is good. It was more of a house 'de-virginizing' party. Breaking her in for when we decide to have a big time get together. I'm thinking my next party will be a 'super hero' themed shenanigan. We'll see. Oh, and the pretty girl showed for the party too. Yay me. :)






No comments: